"We are what we repeatedly do; Excellence is not an act, but a habit". Aristotle
The John Marshall Harlan High School Alumni Association, NFP, is dedicated and committed to instilling school spirit by:
- recognizing the accomplishments and achievements of the Harlan alumni
- encouraging students to strive for excellence to secure Harlan's future place in the history of the community and city and
- supporting student academic, athletic and social programs.
- To reclaim our youth by cultivating a nurturing and supportive environment
- renewing the connection between students and alumni by supporting student development, enhancing their academic preparation, and providing positive role models as examples of the result of an education at Harlan High School
- maintaining a mutual relationship that influences the student body, community, faculty and staff of Harlan High School
Executive Board of Directors
The current Board of Directors were selected in December 2019 to serve and direct the JMHAA for calendar years 2020 - 2021.